The authors of the best abstracts submitted to the Conference will be invited to prepare full texts of papers for the journal Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine
Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine (Adv Clin Exp Med) publishes high-quality original articles, research in progress and reviews of recognized scientists that deal with all clinical and experimental medicine. The journal has been indexed in several databases: Scopus, Ulrich’s International Periodicals Directory, Index Copernicus and since 2007 in Thomson Reuters databases: Science Citation Index Expanded and Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (IF 2019 1.514).
Instructions for Authors: http://www.advances.umed.wroc.pl/en/instructions-for-authors/
Submit manuscript: https://www.editorialsystem.com/acem
9. After qualifying the original papers, the list of authors will be published on the Conference website, along with the detailed rules for the presentation of the papers.
REGULATIONS FOR SUBMITTING Abstracts of Original Works (posters)
1. Applications are accepted only in electronic form – by sending your works to the address firstname.lastname@example.org in the title of the message: Abstract of the Original Work – Name and Surname
2. The deadline for submitting abstracts of original works is August 31, 2021.
3. The number of words in the abstract may not exceed 250.
4. The works will be presented in the form of oral reports or posters.
5. The Works Qualification Committee will decide on accepting the work and choosing the form of presentation. The authors will be notified of the results of the qualification by September 10, 2021.
6. The condition for presenting the work is the registration of at least one author to participate in the Conference.
7. The name of the person presenting the work and the center it represents should be provided, and if changes are necessary, the organizers should be notified by e-mail: email@example.com
8. The abstract of the submitted work must be sent in PDF, PPT or JPG format and contain:
- Materials and methods
Each person participating in the presentation will be awarded a diploma of active participation.